Nissan’s new NissanConnect infotainment system is bundled with its updated Qashqai crossover
Nissan As Nissan aims to improve mobility for all of its new offerings with new connected features set for them,…
As Nissan aims to improve mobility for all of its new offerings with new connected features set for them, The auto manufacturer has made its all-new infotainment system which packs significantly advanced functionality for the new version of its Qashai crossover vehicle.
NissanConnect is built to further enhance the relationship between the driver and vehicle with easy integration of smartphones with the vehicle to provide for interactive features, the ability to download Over The Air (OTA) map and software updates and several other benefits.
|The Qashai crossover
Features of the new NissanConnect include:
- Single line search : a function embedded for the navigation system which speeds up and makes the process of finding a location more easier
- Voice recognition : This allows for voice control of several features which include making phone calls, controlling the music and having messages read out
- A fully customizable home screen for a personalized experience
- Premium Traffic powered by TomTom : which provides accurate real-time traffic information for on-the-go movement which caters for minimization of journey time
- 3D Maps : for enhanced map quality in addition to multi-touch capability to zoom in and out for enhanced detail or a wider view
- Door to Door Navigation which can be downloaded from the app store and makes for better functionality such as planning routes on the phone before the journey begins.
- and Apple Carplay and Android Auto standard functionality.
Access for the new infotainment system is done via a seven-inch touch-screen head unit integrated into the dashboard. The new dashboard is the same as before although with fewer hard keys and the new multi-touch capability.