A limited 10 units of the 2018 Audi R8 V10 plus Coupe Competition are arriving next month
Just 10 units of the most performance-oriented production R8 model ever made and preconfigured with all the available Audi Sport performance parts will be available for grabs in the U.S. starting from next month.
The new model dubbed the R8 V10 plus Coupe Competition package caters for reduced vehicle weight and increased downforce over previous models through the use of titanium backing plates for the carbon ceramic brake pads. It also features 20 inch fully milled wheels similar to that of the R8 GT4 that saves another 26.4 pounds of weight and signifies another examples of motorsport technology brought to the road.
It’s full carbon fiber aero kit increases its downforce at 150 km/h (93.2 mph) which counts as double compared to that of an R8 V10 plus Coupe. This downforce is also increased at by 100 kg to 250 kg at top speed of 315 kilometres per hour.
All 10 units stand identical and are fitted with the listed contents:
- Dynamic Steering
- Bang & Olufsen sound system
- Three-way adjustable coilover suspension
- Carbon fiber shift paddles
- 20” milled-cut wheels, matte black finish, with summer tires
- Suzuka Gray exterior color
- Suzuka Gray Black racing shell seats with red contrast stitching (Audi exclusive interior package) color
- Black optic exterior package including black grille surround and front lower air inlets and rear air outlets
- Carbon fiber aero kit including carbon fiber fixed rear wing, carbon fiber side sills, carbon fiber front spoiler, flics, and rear diffuser and
- Full leather package including upper and lower dash and door and side panels
The Competition package comes at an MRSP of $237, 350.