Microsoft Unveils New Surface Pro Tablet
Microsoft has unveiled the latest addition to its lineup of Surface Pro tablets; the Surface Pro 7+. The new tablet is targeted at business and education customers and will be available in select markets later this month.
The Surface Pro 7+ features 11th Gen Intel Core Processors for high performance and has a battery life of up to 15 hours, Microsoft says.
Targeted at business and education customers and particularly in a time that’s accelerated the need for remote work, the Surface Pro 7+ features front and rear-facing cameras with 1080p full HD video as well as Dolby Atmos speakers and dual far-field Studio Microphones for good audio.
Other features of the Surface Pro 7+ include;
- Having both USB-A and USB-C ports
- Wi-Fi or LTE Advanced configuration
- Adaptability to dock into external displays
- 128GB SSD
- Lightweight, 23% lighter than its predecessor
The Surface Pro 7+ tablet comes in four main options:
- Intel Core i3/8GB RAM/128 GB storage/WiFi, costing $900
- Intel Core i5/8GB RAM/128 GB storage/LTE Advanced, costing $1,150
- Intel Core i5/16 GB RAM/256 GB storage/LTE Advanced, costing $1,650
- Intel Core i7/32 GB RAM/1TB storage, costing $2,800.
Availability will begin this month in select markets across Asia, Europe, and North America. Pre-orders are already open.
Photo credit(s): Microsoft